Only 12 seats left
Tuesdays & Thursdays – 6pm to 7pm | June 4, 2019-July 18, 2019
Overview & Purpose
Throughout this class, we will learn the basic of chinese grammar constructs, along with be able to start communicating in chinese. We will also touch on the basics of pinyin and writing in chinese.
1. Learn the alphabet in chinese and all the sounds that come with them .
2. Began to structure sentences in chinese.
3. Learn about china and its culture.
4. Learn stories of china.
5. Keep the class fun and exciting.
I was born and raised In China, I Graduated from Yangcheng Teachers University, from there, I moved To Suzhou where I’ve worked as a Sale Manager & Family Event coordinator and AdminIstrator For many fortune 500 companies along with local companies such as Renaissance hotel I also worked as a Tour guide for foreigners visiting China.
- No refund will be issued after or on the first day of class.
- Should course be cancelled, due to insufficient enrollment, or any other internal reason, all of the students funds paid will be issued back in the same manner as the charge was made.
- All other refunds will be issued at 50% in the same manner as the charge was made.
- Refund may require 15 days to process.